These satellite meetings do not form part of the main ICPhS programme but provide an opportunity for special interest groups to hold their own meeting or workshop on the free afternoon. To register for any of these meetings except 'Evolution of Phonetic Capabilites' please contact the organisers direct (details should be accessible through the links). Registration for 'Evolution of Phonetic Capabilities' can be made through the main registration page when you register for ICPhS (or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register just for this)
Satellite Meetings Announced:
(Please click on title for further information)
1. DiSS 2015. Disfluency in Spontaneous Speech. ICPhS Satellite meeting. Edinburgh, 8-9 August, 2015
The deadline for submission of two-page papers for review is 28 February, 2015.
Places will be limited and the workshop will take place in the middle of Edinburgh’s International Festival, making it imperative that you plan ahead for accommodation, so we encourage you to notify us in advance of intention to attend.
2. Building speaker-specific biomechanical tongue models: A practical guide
3. The Evolution of Phonetic Capabilities: Causes, Constraints and Consequences
4. Workshop on Developing an International Prosodic Alphabet (IPrA) within the AM framework
5. Workshop on Phonetic Learner Corpora
6. Workshop on Geminate Consonants across the World
7. Articulography: Practical use and exchange of experiences
8. Singing in tone: text-setting constraints in tone languages